We are seeking fifteen departments interested in taking advantage of research related to their own jurisdiction and leveraging turnkey marketing solutions for enhancing their volunteer recruitment strategies and efforts. In addition, there will be a statewide media campaign and trainings available to all departments in North Carolina. VWS benefits for the fifteen departments include:
- Statewide volunteer firefighter recruitment campaign including a revamped website and radio/social media ads, etc.
- Leadership support through the development and/or delivery of training and tools focused on the needs of volunteer and combination departments
- Recruitment and retention support, including development of unique recruitment strategies based on the features and characteristics of the community
- GIS Tapestry reports to enhance the marketing and recruiting strategies of departments
- Tuition assistance for 20 members of our 15 selected departments